Tuesday, September 30, 2014

You Are Not Alone

Hello! I want you to know something really important. You are not alone. On the days that you feel like nobody cares, or even on the pleasant ones, there is somebody who is there. There is somebody that will never leave your side, even when times get hard. That person is God. In every situation, in the tough and scary moments of life, God is with you. There are a few songs that come to my mind when I think about this topic.

The first one is called You Never Let Go by Matt Redman. I'm not going to start from the beginning, but more towards the middle. This song goes like this.
And I will fear no evil
For my God is with me
And if my God is with me
Whom then shall I fear?
Whom then shall I fear?

Oh no, You never let go
Through the calm and through the storm
Oh no, You never let go
In every high and every low
Oh no, You never let go
Lord, You never let go of me

This second song is called He is With Us by Love and the Outcome. This song goes like this.
We can trust our God
He knows what He's doing
Though it might hurt now
We won't be ruined
It might seem there's an ocean in between
But He's holding onto you and me
And He's never gonna leave, no
He is with us, He is with us, always, always
He is with us, He is with us, always

As you have read, God will never leave us. When we need someone to talk to or to cry out our thoughts to, God is listening. He cares about you and how you feel. Remember, whatever you go through, God is right by your side and you don't have to go through it alone. He loves you and cares about you. So don't be afraid; God is with you.
-Marissa :)

3 comments:

  1. Love your new blog, Marissa! Just the design itself makes me smile! Really love the song lyrics you posted as well. Good luck in your blogging adventure - may it bring Him glory and you joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa this is great. It's a wonderful way to let your light shine and promote what God is doing in your life. It will be my prayer that He continues to use your experiences to encourage, bless, and teach others. Oh, and make them smile!

    ReplyDelete