Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Some Things I Have Learned This Summer

This summer, I felt the desire on my heart to host a Bible Study/discussion time. Every Tuesday, friends from my youth group came to my home, and we discussed different topics.

We learned how to trust God when we are afraid, that we don't have to worry what other people think about us because we are flawless through Jesus' sacrifice, to remember that we are held by God when we go through something tough in our lives, to show kindness and love to others like Jesus did, and to talk to and with God.

I will be posting a little bit from each session, and my prayer is that you will feel encouraged by these topics as I, and hopefully others, did. Hope you enjoy them!
-Marissa :)

P.S. Sorry I haven't posted for a long while! :/

No comments:

Post a Comment