Thursday, October 2, 2014

Blogs I Enjoy

Hi! In this post I would like to share with you some of the blogs that I enjoy.

The first blog that I really enjoy is by my dear friend Tiffany. Her blog is called My Vitaluna. I have posted the link below.  Here is a little bit from her blog.
Hey Y'all! My name's Tiffany and I am going to share my Vitaluna with you. Vitaluna is Latin for "crazy life." I love posting about fashion, faith, DIY-ing, and crafting. So lets get started! 

www.myvitalunablog.blogspot.com

The next blog that I really enjoy is called A Writer's Faith by Katie. Below is the link.  Here is a little bit from her blog.

Welcome to the land of my imagination, a place filled with words, books, music, and a big jumbled mess. I'll be your guide, Katie, a Christian, homeschooled teen, leading you across the vast plains of my mind. Sharing my thoughts, writings, and updates on life, join me in my adventure:
 A Writer's Faith.
www.awritersfaith.blogspot.com

This third blog is another that I really enjoy, A Writer's Heart by Emily. Below is the link.  Here is a little bit from her blog.
I will be devoting this blog to my writing and I will be sharing story inspiration, giving writing tips, and sharing my stories with you! 

www.imaginationofawriter.blogspot.com

And last but certainly not least, another blog I really enjoy, Truth of the Lens by Anna. Below is the link. Here is a bit from her blog.
Truth of the Lens is going to be about my writing and photography progress.

www.truthofthelens.blogspot.com

Bye for now!
-Marissa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment